If you are looking for a great investment opportunity, this is a well build project to invest for a great ROI.
This project is located at the end of Gosieweg and at the beginning of Bonamweg, these are one of the most important main roads of Curacao that connects several important neighborhoods with dense population. This main street also ends up at the ring road Schottegatweg that connects both sides of Willemstad.
The project consists of 2, well build, main buildings that can be sold separately. The construction consists of a concrete flooring, concrete columns and floor slabs, block walls with stucco and most of the facades finished with natural stone tiles. Floors are finished with floor tiles. The front of the roof is decorated with porcelain finished roof tiles.
The location is on a commercial asphalt road with street lighting, between two residential areas, Brievengat & Schelpwijk). Easy access to Bonamweg. The utilities are city supplied water and electricity-127/240V
Building A; Asking price Nafl 1,600,000. –
- Ground floor is one commercial space of appr. 407m2 & a gallery of appr. 60m2
- First floor is one commercial space of appr. 407m2 & a gallery of appr. 70m2
- The lot is 1420m2, from which the parking lot is 400m2.
Building B; Asking price Nafl 1,850,000. –
- Ground floor has 7 commercial units of appr. 480m2 in total & a gallery of appr. 80m2.
- First floor has 8 apartments of appr. 480m2 in total & a gallery of appr. 70m2.
- 2 apartments of 1 bedroom and 1 bath.
- 6 apartments of 2 bedroom and 1 bath.
- The lot is 1466m2, from which the parking lot is 636m2.
The districts Schelpwijk, Bonam and Brievengat are adjacent to each other and are located in the northern part of Willemstad. These areas are accessible via the Gosieweg/ Bonamweg adjacent to Schottegatweg. The Gosieweg you will find many locally oriented shops and the nearest supermarkets, Mangusa Rio Canario and Goisco are about a 10 minutes’ drive. The center of Punda is about 25 to 30 minutes away and the nearest beaches are Kokomo Beach and Blue Bay.